Call Now for Clean Arteries
WebMD States the origin of Diabetes:
What actually causes diabetes? Free fatty acids -- substances that circulate in the bloodstream -- may be part of the answer.
That maybe true. You don't have to know the cause of Diabetes to realize the major control factor for loss of life and limb with Diabetes is blood flow. Poor circulation results in infection and the onset of gangrene, which is irreversible and leads to amputation. Angioprim can help improve circulation. Diabetics are well aware that infections can get out of control, are difficult to heal and can lead to amputation. The loss of appendages results from several things. Many Doctors prescribe ointments and antibiotic salves to control infections and warn the patient to avoid getting the area wet in the bath or shower as that will aggravate the infection.
In reality this is what happens: The infected area heals slow because poor blood flow in the area prevents oxygen and food from getting to the damage cells. The ointments cover the area and help to control bacteria or fungus that may have been responsible for the infection but they do not promote healing.
The reason Doctors tell you not to get the infected area wet is, water can promote infections and chlorine in water will destroy the damaged cells. This leads to more infection and more tissue damage. The result is to amputate to a point in the body where adequate blood flow exists to allow for healing.
Healing and regrowth comes from within. The weak and damaged cells at the infection site need food and oxygen. That can be accomplished in two ways:
Internally: Angioprim helps open congested capillaries to allow food and oxygen to heal.
Externally: Water can provide a great amount of healing. Warm water increases circulation by enlarging blood vessels to bring more food and oxygen to the damaged cells.
You cant use just any water. The water must be free of chlorine and have a disinfectant added that will prevent infection without damaging cells. Cutrizene is such a product. It is a copper based disinfectant that is not harmful to damaged tissues when used at proper levels.
The anti-microbial effect of copper can be easily demonstrated by placing a shiny new penny upon the surface of an agar plate inoculated with bacteria, then incubating until visible bacterial growth appears. The bacteria will not grow in a region for some distance surrounding the penny. This is commonly known as "oligodynamic action of metals". This phenomenon is believed to be caused by very small amounts of copper ions migrating out into the medium from the copper penny.
Copper ions kill many species of bacteria, algae, fungi and viruses by denaturing cellular protein and/or inactivating essential enzymes. Although extremely toxic to microbes, copper is relatively non-toxic. It is, in fact, an essential element for man and his domestic animals. They cannot survive without ingesting small amounts of copper. Primitive man and wild animals most likely ingested enough copper and other essential minerals by accidental random daily contact with soil and/or other contaminants. However modern man lives and raises his animals in relatively clean and sanitary conditions which reduces their chances for random contact with natural sources of copper in soil and water.